Tuesday 2 June 2015

Day at SEA Games Carnival

Yesterday, my parents brought my sister and I to the SEA Games Carnival. We drove and parked in Kallang Wave shopping center. I was overjoyed.

I enjoyed myself riding on the Ninebot.




I watched a Laser Tag game.



I was delighted to have cups of tasty Milo at the carnival.



Table tennis was my favourite game.



I enjoyed myself when playing Zorb-ball. Zorb-ball was like a big transparent balloon.



I played an interesting game where you use a white football to kick other coloured balls into holes.



I played Walk-on-water because it was easy that day. The water I walked on was soft and sticky.



I played hockey-golf which was about using hockey stick to put golf balls into holes.



After playing 5 games, we can exchange for a SEA Games badge.



My sister and I liked Nila, a lovable lion mascot for this SEA Games.



Everyone there were happy and polite.

We ate dinner in Kallang Wave. I had noodles and had sweet chendol for dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment