Tuesday 9 June 2015

Clash of Clans update

It had been a long time since I updated about my Clash of Clan. Things had progress very well!!

I got into Crystal League 2.



My win bonus now are 50K Gold Coin and Elixir and 200 Dark Elixir.

I made many upgrades to my Barbarian King.



And had unlocked Barbarian King Iron Fist at level 5.


All my village walls had been upgrade to dark crystal. My air defenses were fully upgraded to level 5 too.


My dragon was upgraded to level 2. I noticed at the point of upgrade completion, the level 1 dragons trained would be converted to level 2 without additional elixir deducted.



I made a successful raid with my level 2 dragons


I am upgrading my town hall to level 8!


I am looking forward to the more powerful defense and troops that comes with level 8 town hall.





No comments:

Post a Comment