Friday 6 February 2015

Real Steel Highlights

On 23 Jan 15, my Axelrod defeated Twin Cities to be crowned champion of WRB 1. With that, all my bots are champions. Below are the highlights of my Real Steel adventure:

Undisputed Champions

I have 3 undisputed champions who won their championship level in their base model without losing a single match. It is not easy and I am very proud of them. They are:

Blackjack


Ambush






Gambit



Base Bot Champions

These are bots who won their championship level in their base model. These bots might have lost some matches but they did not give up and managed to finally win some extreme fights. I am proud of them too. They are:

UW 1

Danger Zone



Midas



Atom



UW 2

Metro



WRB 1

Twin Cities




Noisy Boy



Cosmobot




WRB 2

Abandon



Fiend





Albino



Gridlock


Crimson Carnage


My favourite bot

My favourite bot is Cosmobot. It is powerful, fast and has reconstruction. I often have problem beating Cosmobot. I am very happy that I own one.



My first fully upgraded bot

Hollowjack is my first fully upgraded bot. It is very powerful now. When its special bar reaches blue color, my Hollowjack can unleash Ultra Laughter Riot (level 3) special move. The move deals a damage of 2300. Most bots cannot survive this special move.





Interesting moments

There were some interesting moments during games.

The Longest Match

The longest match took place when my Metro beat the computer Metro. This was because both bots had passive health regeneration. The two bots had their health regenerated a few times during the match. Finally, my Metro won in 6min 13sec




Excavator ripped off shielded Abandon

Computer's Abandon was equipped with Shield boost. However, my Excavator managed to damage Abandon so quickly that by the time Abandon activate the Shield boost, it was too late! So I saw a interesting scene with Excavator ripping off a shielded Abandon.



The other champion bots

These bots needed some upgrades before winning their championships. Nevertheless, they are determined not to give up when things are not going well. I like them too.

Sarge


Shogun

Camolet

BlockBuster


BioWar


Fat Boy

Back Top

HollowJack

Six Shooter

Cardinal Chaos

Tackle

Nitro

Blue Bot
 Aqua Bot

Axelrod



No comments:

Post a Comment