Saturday 7 June 2014

Long weekend

I do not need to go to school yesterday. I played Lego in the morning. I built Emmet's house and a hovercraft.

We went Swensen's with Nai Nai and Gu Gu. Gu Gu specially took half day leave to have lunch with me. I had spaghetti, pizza, grilled fish, hot dog, mashed potato and fries.

Then we had mint ice-cream, durian milkshake float, sticky chewy chocolate and banana split.



Then we had grass jelly for snack.


Today, we went McCafe for breakfast. We had strawberry cheesecake, mango muffin, hash brown and cappuccino.


Then we went to repair my bicycle. Three uncles helped me align the chain. But the chain came out again as i cycled home. 

We had kway teow for lunch. Then Wai Gong Wai Po came and we installed Plants vs Zombies 2. I will blog more about it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment