Friday 16 May 2014

Thor Game - Tips

I learnt more about the Thor game today.

Firstly, if you play the game everyday, you could get daily bonus. Normally I get HP (Health Potion) for my bonus.

Next, there are 3 types of resources to manage.

The rune is the easiest resource to get. You can get some runes even when you failed to complete a mission.


Runes can be used for upgrades.


The ISO-8 resource was more difficult to earn. It can only be obtained when certain missions are completed.


ISO-8 could be used to upgrade Thor's skill.


The rarest resource is the uru. Uru is only given out when you complete a few special missions.


Uru is used to unlock new allies or continue a failed mission. It is very useful.




I also learnt to be patient in completing some missions. I needed to wait for more enemies to come so that I could kill enough enemies to complete a task.
I needed to wait for Thor's health to recover in order to task in certain missions.

I liked the Thor game because it was very fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment